Mexico Vera Cruz Mission

Thursday, July 4, 2013

June 27, 2013

We received a hand written note from Brent.  He mailed it the day after he arrived....

Dear Family,
Well I made it!  Its amazing to be here. It took a while....but I did it!  I got all my stuff and am good!  The MTC is amazing!  We had some "investigators" come today... not sure if they actually were or if they were just pretending? Who Knows?  But it was awesome!  Its very similar to our Mission Prep in the stake.  It's just a little bit harder though haha.  No worries I'll survive!  I love being here!  Not to be rude but I really haven't even thought about you guys.  My Comps name is Elder Parker.  He's from the West Valley of Salt Lake.  He didn't have to drive too far... I have been very blessed with my Spanish.  I almost understood everything my teacher has said.  Its so amazing cause I don't believe I could have a couple monthes ago,  The spirit is amaznig up here.  It has helped me with Spanish.  I know its only been 1 day....but I feel blessed to have remembered so much.

My address is :
Elder Brent Allen Hakes
AUG05 Mex-VER
2009 N 900 E Unit 135
Provo, Utah 84602
Love,
Elder Hakes


No comments:

Post a Comment