Mexico Vera Cruz Mission

Friday, January 2, 2015

December 29, 2014



Skyping with Elder Hakes, Christmas Day


Elder Hakes and Elder Chun


Well not much time.....I had pictures to send but we will see if I can get them sent. If not, it will be for next week.....it was a weird week haha. Lots of people busy and with their families! And us in the street hahaha. It was fun!!! Pretty much everyone offered us food so that was good. But the majority of the people were distracted with their parties and so.....it was a tough week from a working stand point but it was good on a food stand point. Got to talk to the family which is always fun!!! And good to see them:) 

Time's flying by....gotta take advantage of the time!!!! Sorry for the small letter but.....I haven't eaten well today so I'm pretty much falling asleep here at the computer and besides that it's late and I need to go work!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE Y'ALL :D 
Elder Hakes

No comments:

Post a Comment