Mexico Vera Cruz Mission

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

August 18, 2014



Hey family! 

Everything went great this week! We had another baptism! His name is Mauricio. He lives in a part member family and was very prepared to be baptized. All went well! Also this week we received transfers. My companion is going to my first area Carlos A Carrillo! He is gonna be the district leader there. Super excited for the man he's gonna do great over there and is gonna love it. I told him all about it! Also I received news that I will be staying and I will be training!!!! So I'm gonna get a new missionary straight from the MTC. Should be fun.  I'm sure I will learn a lot and I'm gonna enjoy it! 

We are working hard to find people that can be baptized in the coming weeks also. And everything is great. We didn't really have time to write because of the stuff my companion had to do to get ready, but just know I'm doing great! I love you guys. And I know that the work of salvation is the most important thing that we can take part in. I invite you to do it! Be simple talk with people about the gospel and when they ask questions respond saying, "Why don't we ask the missionaries!". Then, you invite them and have a family night to learn more. I know that if you only do this simple thing that the Lord will bless you and put people in your path so that you can share the gospel. 

Love,
Elder Hakes

No comments:

Post a Comment