Mexico Vera Cruz Mission

Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 2015





Hello Family!!!! 

I enjoyed getting to speak with all of you this week! I'm excited to see you all soon! But until then, I gotta work! So this week went well. We have been looking hard to find new people in almost every way possible! Going with less actives, active members, old investigators etc. And we had more success this week! Honestly it went rather well! 

We have a new family to teach. Its the Family Loyo Lauriano! They are a family of 6 with 4 that have the age of baptism. They are very willing to listen and to learn honestly! The mom is very catholic and isn't to sure about going...but I think she liked it a lot. We are gonna keep working with her and helping her to get more confident...cause I know the father  loved the church! 

But honestly teaching families.....I think that should be every missionaries goal!!! It is such a different spirit teaching families from teaching individuals. It's because the family is the most important thing for our Heavenly Father. We must work with our own families and with those of all the other people to strengthen the Lord's kingdom on the earth.

Sorry its not much, I got busy!!! But know that I love all of you so much!!! 

Love,
Elder Hakes







No comments:

Post a Comment