Mexico Vera Cruz Mission

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May 25, 2015



Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hope all is well over there! Over here we are working hard to keep getting stronger. It seems that every week we are playing on the teeter totter....one companionship has a great week and the next is a hard one! What we are doing right now is focusing on having urgency in our work because the more diligent and urgent we are the more success we will have. I'm feeling happy with my mission and am working hard to do my best. We had a pretty good week in our area with some new faces in church. We took a less active member and her son who doesn't know the church. We also took another woman and her 15 year old daughter that's pregnant.....pretty sad to honest but at least now we can teach her the gospel and she can change. 

I truly love you all and thank you all for the support!!! I gotta run in 45 minutes I need to be in an English class with another district!!!  

Love always,

Elder Hakes


















No comments:

Post a Comment